Locked Escapes Updated Policies & Operation Methods
1. Groups will only be allowed to be booked from the same household bubble plus one other household socially distanced. 1m+
2. You will be temperature scanned before entry, if your temperature is above 37.8 degrees or higher you will not be allowed to play.
3. Teams will only be allowed entry 10 minutes before their game time and must be wearing a mask. A mask will be provided if a member does not have one.
4. Signing waivers will be contact-free, can be done on our website as part of the booking process.
5. You will be asked to fill in a contact tracing form for your whole team, this information will be kept secure and is for Government guideline purposes only, GDPR rules will apply and your data will not be used for marketing purposes.
6. All payments will be via contactless card machines, no cash will be accepted.
7. Safety measures and social distancing markers will be in place throughout the buildings which will need to be adhered to at all times. All staff will adhere to the 2m distance rule away from guests at all times and be wearing PPE Visors.
Before your game:
8. Only 1 team to be allowed in any lobby/reception area at any time
9. No lockers will be provided, a specific space within each game will be assigned for your belongings. This space is cleaned between games.
10. Handwashing stations will be available in reception and staff areas. These are contact-free and operated via sensor.
11. Once hands are washed we have a supply of gloves that can be worn if you choose to on contact free devices. You are then ready to play!
After your game:
12. At the end of your game, you will be debriefed by your gamemaster as normal including your team photo, photos to be taken on company devices only. You are able to take a team photo with your own phone yourself, however, members of staff will not touch your device.
13. Please dispose of your complimentary PPE equipment in our designated medical waste bins. We will then require you to head home after having enjoyed your game.
14. Full sanitization between games, the time between games has changed from 30 to 60 minutes to ensure sufficient time to ensure a full clean.
Other things to note:
If you had a booking that was affected by lockdown, please contact us with your gift voucher or credit note reference and we will rebook you in for a date that suits you.
We will refuse entry to groups who are found to be not from a household bubble.
Walk-ins will not be accepted, bookings will be by appointment only
All staff will be wearing PPE and have full training on the new company procedures.
Flexible booking – New T’s & C’s:
For all future bookings we will be operating revised terms and conditions which allow for full flexibility which are the following:
1. If future government guidelines like a second lockdown occur, you will be able to rebook at your leisure for a new date once able.
2. If you or a member of your family becomes ill, you will be able to reschedule with full flexibility.
3. Refunds are not accepted, however the booking value will have full flexibility to reschedule to future dates, transfer to a gift card or to purchase Online Escape Rooms.
4. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or to remove guests who do not respect or adhere to these procedures without refund
5. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any guest who exhibits signs of COVID-19 without refund.